Sch School Uniform
- Grey skirt/trousers/shorts
- Navy sweatshirts/cardigans
- White polo shirt/shirt/blouse
- Blue and white gingham summer dress
- Black shoes/boots (that can be polished - no canvas, trainers, pumps or sandals)
- Navy blue plain shorts
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue sweatshirt or tracksuit top
- White plain T-shirt
- White Trainers
No jewellery may be worn in school. This includes wrist watches and earrings of any kind. There are to be no exceptions to this rule. If you are intending to get your child’s ears pierced during the summer, please make sure that this is done in the first week of the holiday so that the studs can be removed before they come back to school in September.
Make up and nail varnish are not allowed. If your child comes to school wearing either, they will be asked to remove it.
Click below for school uniform order form and price list
School uniform with the school logo is also available from the Tesco website as well as the school office.
All items must be labelled clearly with your child's name (no biro as it will wash out)